These sheets get softer with time.
Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- We suggest you wash your sheets before your first use to soften them even more than they are when they arrive. Delicate spin please .
- Sheets need to circulate to get clean so never cram them in the washer. If your washer has an agitator in the middle, don’t wrap the sheets around it tightly. This can cause them to wrinkle or tear.
- Choose a liquid detergent for the best results.
- Fabric softener, dryer balls or dryer sheets are a personal choice. We recommend an environmentally friendly one.
- We suggest washing linens in cold water. Recent tests found detergents have gotten much better at putting enzymes to work in removing dirt and stains at lower water temperatures.
- Lowering water temperature means we save energy too .
- Do not bleach
- Wash separately
- Machine wash cold and delicate
- Tumble dry delicate or outside .
- Do not dry clean
Our Haum Nz special manufacturing formula is what gives our sheets a soft, crisp, fresh feel and is environmentally friendly, pure and chemical free. Because they are made from 100% Organic cotton they will naturally wrinkle. Wrikle free cotton is only possible when lots of chemicals and dyes come into play during textile manufacturing and that is NOT something we do.
Our sheets will wrinkle less and less with every wash and use. To minimize wrinkles, shake out the bedding between washing and drying. It’s best to tumble dry sheets on low heat for the shortest time possible (this could take some trial and error to get right). If you love ironing, like some of us do, feel free to iron your sheets.